Sunday, 8 August 2010
Another fantastic Weekend
Yesterday was spent outside most of the day, a lot of sun and fun times, the weather was perfect. Jen, Mike some friends of theirs and I went to the Cariwest Festival & parade. Even though the festival has been in our city for years, we have never gone before. It was very vibrant, high energy and fun! The afternoon was cooled down with a Banana/Pina Colada Margarita, very tasty. We wanted to try food of the Caribbean but the line up were crazy insane long because there weren't very many, so we opted to walk to Boston Pizza, which was nice too!
Update on my weight......it's so not good. But, I am starting a new program this week, I've done it before and I am excited about it. It's something I can stick to, and enjoy and I've had great results with it in the past. I need to get rid of this 5 lbs and go down down down. I am aiming to lose at least 25 lbs by Christmas, if not more. Think I can do it??
Bella ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you have a great day!
I think you can do anything you put your mind to Bella.
Post a Comment