Tuesday, 1 July 2008

One of the best weekends ever!!


Ashley and Joni came to Edmonton this past weekend and it was a wonderful time!

It started off on the Le Ranche (Izzy's farm) Friday night, and it was super fun! Lots and lots of laughs, talks, boob grabbing and much more!! hehehe

Saturday we headed back to Etown, and watched Pam, Izzy and Ash sky dive, then went for a wonderful dinner and then walked down Whyte Ave.

It was wonderful to have all us girls together, having such great friends is the best thing anyone could ever have!

Jen(perky) and I are going to start going to WW meetings on Saturday and that will motivate myself and Jen to stick to program. There is nothing more I want then to lose this tire I am carrying around once and for all. I want to look wonderful and be able to wear cute little outfits to show the girlie girl in me!!

No comments: